Thursday, December 5, 2013

Introduction to Felines

I'm not sure what happened, hell I'm not even sure who I am. According to this blog I'm Sam Davis, a lantern. A lantern seems to be some kind of a servant for this goddess known as Kasai. I'm not sure what's up with that but apparently I'm in love with her according to the prior posts. I woke up like before with no memory of anything in my apartment. After finding out my name I wandered the streets trying to make sense of things.

It was then that I was approached by a small white feline. The feline talked to me, kind of. It seemed like it was some kind of telepathy.

It introduced itself as the Cheshire Cat, a being created eons ago. I wasn't really sure of any of this but I played along.

"So, why are you here?" I asked it.

"Strolling along this false world looking for truth, just as any feline would"

"That doesn't make sense?"

"Perhaps, or perhaps you are the one who just doesn't understand"

"What?"

"Hehe, anyway I was wandering and sensed your confusion. The old man take another one towards the path of retention loss?"

"What?"

"Tell you what, I'll look around and see what I can do. As gratitude you can bequeath upon me an obligement"

"Eh...yes?" I said having little  to no idea what this cat was talking about,

"Hehe, I disloathe you kid, you have charm. Farewell now!"

Then the cat dissappeared in front of me, just vanished. I'm really not certain if this really happened and if so I have no idea what the cat was talking about.
This confused the hell out of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment